Help us communicate our message globally, help us grow!
At BeBanjo, we strive to make our customers great at putting video content online. We build easy to use but powerful web applications to manage TV and video on-demand (VOD) services. Our customers are broadcasters, Hollywood studios, and platform operators across the globe. Our tools are at the heart of the ongoing revolution in the way films, TV series, and other media content are produced, distributed, and consumed.
We work fully remotely using Slack, GitHub, Zoom, and our homemade tools. But if we feel like going to an office we have those in Madrid and London. We host get-togethers in sunny Madrid from time to time because it’s difficult to hug your colleagues over a video chat!
BeBanjo is not a VC-funded startup. Don’t expect parties, video games or a gym at the office. We were bootstrapped in 2008, and we’re proud to have built a growing and sustainable business. We value honest, long-term relationships with our staff and our customers.
We care about nurturing an environment where our best work can happen. We’re kind to each other, respect each other, and look after each other. We’re open and collaborative, we listen to everyone and aim for consensus when making decisions.
We don’t work with impossible deadlines. We do not micro-manage people. We treat all staff like grown-ups, and we trust each person to work when and from where they wish. We don’t value long working hours. We believe in using our time efficiently and enjoying a good work-life balance.
We firmly believe in equal opportunities and continuously foster a workplace that is safe and inclusive for everyone.
We’re expanding our business around the globe and to make that a success we are looking for a Marketing Executive to help with a range of exciting marketing and sales activities.
Working closely with BeBanjo’s Sales Manager to help reach BeBanjo’s marketing goals and objectives, the role is ideally based in the UK, but we are open to exceptional remote working applications elsewhere in Europe too.
- Manage specific marketing campaigns, keeping up to date with the annual marketing plan
- Marketing Materials - create exciting and informative marketing copy for use on BeBanjo’s website, LinkedIn, blog, release notes, press releases, case studies
- Manage BeBanjo’s social media channels - LinkedIn and other social channels as relevant
- Campaigns - be responsible for BeBanjo’s marketing campaigns
- Assist BeBanjo’s Sales Manager with the organisation and management of attendance at multiple global trade shows as well as with the organisation of BeBanjo’s own marketing events (currently virtual, but these will be in person again when allowed!)
- Provide marketing support, including managing BeBanjo’s marketing materials and liaising with BeBanjo’s design team to support the creation of new marketing material
- Help identify new areas we can develop our marketing activities!
- Proactively managing and contacting prospective customers using various sales enablement tools
- Identify key decision makers and conduct fact finding to ensure each appointment is well qualified
- Supporting the sales team by helping to keep our CRM up-to-date
- Assisting BeBanjo’s sales team and CEO to schedule important client and prospect meetings
- Support BeBanjo’s Sales Manager research and analyze new markets to enter e.g. Specific territories in APAC and LATAM
Does the following describe you?
- You have excellent written and spoken English skills
- You have the ability to communicate BeBanjo’s mission with accurate, imaginative copy and communicate across all mediums with excellent attention to detail
- High level of organisation
- Comfort with multi-tasking
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience with social media for business and email marketing
- Experience with marketing tools, such as MailChimp and other software
- You understand or are interested in learning a lot about the world we work in; video-on-demand, and ideally linear broadcasting as well
- You want to be part of building something beautiful and meaningful
- You’d like to work with an international team of talented and considerate people
- It would be fantastic if you also had a working command of another language
We provide a competitive salary and are ideally looking for a candidate to work 2 or 3 days a week with us.
Don’t rule yourself out if you think you don’t tick all the boxes. We’re looking for keen learners with a great attitude so we’re open to hiring people in the early stages of their careers, as well as the more experienced.
How to apply
Interested? If so, drop us an email and include:
- A description of your skills.
- Why you would like to work with us.
- CV, LinkedIn or similar.