- Flexible metadata schema Configure custom unlimited metadata fields for brands/shows, series/seasons, collections, titles, assets and schedule entries.
- Hierarchical catalogue, with field inheritance and override
- Organise metadata fields in groups E.g., group fields by language or by business unit.
- Different metadata types Short text, long text, duration, datetime, enumeration, attachment, boolean and multiple.
- Support for metadata in multiple languages Including non-latin characters and right-to-left writing.
- Import/export metadata using an Excel file
- Publish your VOD schedules metadata to external systems Metadata supports dozens of output formats, both industry standards (e.g., CableLabs, TV Anytime, EMA Avails) or bespoke.
- Enforce custom metadata validation rules E.g.: "The genre must be present and the synopsis cannot be longer than 255 characters".
- Filter VOD schedules by metadata status E.g.: "Show me all the entries in the iTunes schedule that have valid metadata".
- Filter VOD schedules by metadata validation errors E.g.: "Show me all the entries in the iTunes schedule that are invalid because the genre is missing".
- Filter VOD schedules by any metadata value E.g.: "Show me all the entries in the Netflix schedule where the series' genre is triller".
- Filter VOD schedules by the publication status Never published, in progress, not in sync, failed, failed but previously published or published.
- Detailed publication history Including the timestamp, payload, log and outcome (success/failure) of each publication/notification.
- Enforce metadata validation against platform specifications
Ready for a demo?
Our Technical Account Managers will help you find out if our products are a good fit for use your case. Risk-free!
or give us a call (+34) 914 58 37 37
Extend Movida, Metadata and Sequence. Add-ons and APIs make it easy to customise and integrate our products.
We firmly believe that SaaS delivers great benefits. Peek behind the curtain and see how we make it secure.