Technical Account Manager
Manage clients, deliver projects, and support pre-sales
We’re expanding our business around the globe and looking for a Technical Account Manager to help us succeed. The role is ideally located in London, but remote workers are welcome too.
A Technical Account Manager, at the direction of the Director of Operations, works directly with clients throughout their relationship with BeBanjo and they expect great skill and attention from their Technical Account Manager.
At BeBanjo, the Products Manager is responsible for advancing and improving our products, and the Sales Manager is responsible for growing the business via sales to new and existing clients; the Technical Account Manager will provide support to both where necessary.
The role is broad and requires a smart generalist, it encompasses: account management, project delivery, and pre-sales (in partnership with our Sales Manager).
Account management. Acting as the primary BeBanjo contact for given clients, the TAM is responsible for fostering trusted on-going relationships. The TAM advises clients on best practice and new products and services. Working with the Product team, the TAM champions client input into BeBanjo’s product roadmap. Working closely with the Client Operations Manager the TAM manages service review meetings to discuss performance against targets, capacity planning, operational issues.
Project delivery. Leading the activities of both the on-boarding phase and subsequent changes, requiring expertise in:
- business analysis of a client’s processes and workflows.
- definition of a technical architecture, including integration points with third-party systems and configuration of the BeBanjo products.
- solution delivery by planning of development activities, working closely with BeBanjo’s Projects team, and co-ordinating with the client, third-parties and potentially a systems integrator.
Pre-sales. The TAM provides in-depth knowledge of the BeBanjo products and brings technical credibility to the sales process by:
- capturing user requirements and analysing the client’s systems and processes, to enable the proposal of well-defined and sustainable solutions with BeBanjo products at their heart.
- contributing to Request-for-Information and Request-for-Proposal responses.
Does the following describe you?
- You have excellent client facing skills.
- You have excellent written and spoken English skills.
- You are able to communicate your arguments clearly, and listen to others.
- You have high-level technical skills, with experience of defining systems architecture and leading agile software development. You are not afraid of getting your hands dirty from time to time!
- You have good project management experience, and you advocate agile methodologies.
- You have business analysis skills.
- You understand video-on-demand, and ideally linear broadcasting as well.
- You have a commercial outlook.
- You care deeply about your work and about the success of the teams you manage and the projects you work on.
- You are self-motivated, able to work with little supervision.
- You know how to get things done, keeping yourself and others organised and focused.
- You want to be part of building something beautiful and meaningful.
- You’d like to work with an international team of talented and considerate people.
And it would be fantastic if you also had experience of B2B online services, and a working command of another language.
If so, drop us an email and include:
- A description of your skills.
- Why you would like to work with us.
- Blog, personal site or similar.
- CV, LinkedIn or similar.