Tecnical Account Manager
Manage pre-sales, accounts and deliver projects
We’re looking for a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to look after our growing US business. The role is broad, encompassing project delivery, account management and pre-sales. It requires a smart generalist. At BeBanjo, we are proud of the happiness and success of our customers, and our customers expect great skills and attention from their BeBanjo TAM.
Does the following describe you?
- You have excellent customer-facing skills.
- You have excellent written and spoken English skills.
- You have high-level technical skills, with experience of defining systems architecture and leading software development.
- You have good project management experience, and you advocate Agile methodologies.
- You have business analysis skills.
- You understand broadcast and Video on-Demand.
- You have a commercial outlook.
- You care deeply about your work and about the success of the projects you work on.
- You are self-motivated, able to work with little supervision.
- You know how to get things done.
If so, drop us an email and include:
- A description of your skills.
- Why would you like to work with us.
- Blog, personal site or similar.
- CV, LinkedIn or similar.